Monday, June 1, 2026

Welcome to Dog Sitting by Lee

 


Welcome to Dog Sitting by Lee! 


I was potty trained with my first dog in my Grandma's kitchen and have had dogs my whole life except in my 20's and most recently after my fur baby succumbed to cancer. I am looking to spend time with your sweet babies.

I abide by all client house rules while pet sitting in your home. Daily walks, treats and feedings are based on client specifications. I am a sucker for the sweet face, so unless you give me rules there will be extra treats provided. I normally do not feed pets human food, but happy to accommodate if you prefer.

Pet/House Sitting Rates: (as of January 1, 2026)



Ready to Book? 
  1. Review the calendar below for availability
  2. Complete the booking form to the right
  3. You will receive an email confirmation with expected total and payment information within 24 hours. 

I am excited to work with you.


Your baby's "pawsitive" companion, 

Lee

Booking Calendar